Saturday, May 16, 2015

Grateful for Sundays 06

This Sunday, the things I am grateful for were unplanned.. 


The first came in the form of crunchy autumn leaves that had fallen onto the path I take to the bus stop. They looked so inviting that I couldn't resist stomping through them. I didn't look up to see if anyone was watching.


The second came in the form of pop up ping pong tables at Aotea Square. Obviously somebody planned this but, to me, it was magic. It was great to see that such a simple thing could encourage people to use public space.

If you are interested, Pop Ping Pong will be up in Aotea square from 10am to 6pm until 24th May. 

What are you grateful for this Sunday?


1 comment:

  1. Dear Lucy,

    I can imagine how beautiful NZ is with all the colours of autumn.

    ReplyDelete