1. at least 10,000 steps a day
2. at least 7 hours sleep and..
3. NO SUGAR
This is a great attempt at getting everyone in the office more active, less stressed and more aware of what they are eating. I'm told there are prizes so my hopes are high.
Needless to say, I'm going to find the last item super super hard! So while I'm not to let sweet temptations pass my lips, I will be calling on all the New Zealand bloggers to submit their delicious sweet treats to me for October's Sweet New Zealand so I can live vicariously through you.
Sweet New Zealand is a monthly blogging event started by Kiwi food blogger Alessandra Zecchini and I am delighted to be hosting this month. It's a great way to share recipes and meet new bloggers. In fact, it was through this even that I "met" last month's host, Carmella, and tap into a huge list of New Zealand bloggers I never even knew existed!
For her August roundup, come here for inspiration and I can't wait to see your entries! For those who are new, here's how to enter:
1. This event is open to all bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you're not a Kiwi), as well as all Kiwi bloggers living and blogging overseas.
2. You can enter anything sweet: cakes, biscuits, slices, desserts, even drinks. You may submit as many entries as you like, including old posts if you want.
3. Your entry must contain the phrase Sweet New Zealand, the Sweet New Zealand badge (choose your own size), a link to the host, and to this post - so if you are submitting an older post remember to update it accordingly.
- your blog name
- a link to your blog
- a link to the post you’re contributing (and name of recipe)
- a photo from your post (not more than 250 kb if possible)
- your name
I will be doing a roundup of all the submissions at the end of the month so get your entries in!