|Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (CCCDD)|
This one's short and sweet. Just like the product. And trust me, it's an instant hit!
|About 10 minutes after I had brought them out|
I had made the promise of a cookie dough dip weeks and weeks ago when I discovered that my friends owned a mixer -I've always wanted one but could not justify the $300 for something that wouldn't fit into my kitchen. Fortunately, they were very kind and offered my use of their kitchen in exchange for my goods. Goods as in cookies and dip.
|Step 2: Making up the caramel|
|Step 5: Look a mixer!|
Anyway, this literally took me about 15 minutes to make and serve which makes it the perfect party bite. It did only take 10 minutes to demolish though -but it's OK, I can make some more..
Cookie Dough Dip
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
225g block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract (feel free to add a little more)
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 Cadbury flake
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add brown sugar and whisk until it dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
3. Set aside to cool and then whisk in vanilla.
4. Cream together cream cheese and icing sugar until fully mixed.
5. With mixer on low speed, add in caramel mixture (butter and brown sugar mix) until well combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips
7. Garnish with crumbled up flake